Tamasag Retreat Center, located in Bellevue, Colorado, offers a beautiful and serene meeting spot for non-profit organizations and campus departments. Available Monday through Saturday from 8am to 5 pm and limited to 35 individuals per day, Tamasag is ideal for office retreats. The warming oven, refrigerator, and microwave located in the Great Room provide a versatile space for refreshments through Lory Student Center Catering, potluck or caterer of your choice. The rental fee for Tamasag is $225 per day, and guests can expect to bring any audio-visual equipment, presentation aids and materials they may need during their stay.
Suggestions for a pleasant visit:
- Fishing, boating, swimming, ice-skating, hunting, camping and outdoor fires are restricted at Tamasag.
- Tamasag is a smoke and alcohol free environment.
- All guests agree to remain on the footpaths to ensure continued beauty of the grounds.
- Please note that parking is limited, and guests are encouraged to carpool.
- A telephone is provided for local calls, and guests are responsible for answering all incoming calls during their visit.
For more information about this retreat center and the features associated with it, please call the Event Planning Office at 970-491-0229.
To schedule a visit, or to learn more about the history of Tamasag, please visit The Griffin Foundation.
Tamasag Retreat Center
4825 County Road 52E